There are two main reasons to read this blog.
- The tips and articles are written for the beginner in a simple method and to help get them headed in the right direction step by step without all the complicated stuff.
- Curated material. We sift through the outer realms of the web and bring relevant, realistic, authentic information for those wanting more but on a smaller scale. More about this is explained below.
We cover almost every aspect of building a blog but in a curated method. Once a week we send out a newsletter of the latest findings from our research.
As a curator of this site our role is to discover the best crafted and readable content then providing it to our readers with a personal touch and a clickable link to the original source.
Why reinvent the wheel as the saying goes.
There are many valuable, authentic sources that write day after day relevant content and publish it to the world. However, sifting through all these layers of web sites is a daunting task and time-consuming. Many times falling short without answers to your questions.
We do that for you.
- Bloggers, writers and content providers all across the Internet constantly borrow from each other and re-purpose the work and stories they find to add to their own web site. The years I have spent as an active participant on the web gives me some idea as to how to weed out the fluff.
- More important is the time saved spent researching on your own, there might be something here that solves your problem or a link that puts you in touch with the solution to those answers you have spent hundreds of hours searching through the mass web.
- Our entire process of supply is based on tons of research. The main core of what we do is simplicity and cutting through a few of the layers to give you relevant information in an easy to read format.
If you do not wish to receive the Newsletter, visit the site each week and read the latest article here…
Blog Building Tips